This website uses cookies to monitor traffic and check for abuse. Learn more | Close
X
Get Daily Bargains in Your Inbox

Ways to Follow

Get daily bargain list

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
RSS icon

Search Site

Keywords

Book or Name

Search Features

Recent Newsletters

24/06/2019
19/06/2019
18/06/2019

Archive

What features would you like to see added to this forum?

Rosen Trevithick on 01.03.2017 09:48
Rosen Trevithick

This forum is very basic at the moment. What features would you like to see added?

A.Woodley on 04.06.2017 15:05

Possibly the option to reply directly to a particular poster?

There's like/dislike and report but no 'reply to this post' with the ability to quote the post in the reply.

It could add some good discussions. :)

Rosen Trevithick on 07.06.2017 11:59
Rosen Trevithick

Thank you.

I worry that quoting messages will lead to unnecessary clutter. On the other hand, without that, or a similar feature, it'll be hard to see who's replying to what, in a longer thread.

What do other think?

Dragul on 26.09.2017 22:33
Dragul

It works okay that way on Goodreads. The poster has the choice to quote the original text or simply saying, 'I agree with Rosen' so there are bread crumbs to flow back to the original point. If the string gets really long, someone will use the feature to post the original text and the discussion can continue without confusion.

Dragul on 26.09.2017 22:33
Dragul

It works okay that way on Goodreads. The poster has the choice to quote the original text or simply saying, 'I agree with Rosen' so there are bread crumbs to flow back to the original point. If the string gets really long, someone will use the feature to post the original text and the discussion can continue without confusion.

You must log in to reply