This website uses cookies to monitor traffic and check for abuse. Learn more | Close
X
Get Daily Bargains in Your Inbox

Ways to Follow

Get daily bargain list

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
RSS icon

Search Site

Keywords

Book or Name

Search Features

Recent Newsletters

24/06/2019
19/06/2019
18/06/2019

Archive

Please explain editor link

Bookworm78014 on 18.05.2018 00:09

Hi, I self edited my book which I am more than academically qualified to do. I was puzzled by your editor link. I've linked my business registration up - or would you have preferred my wix page? The business registration contains personal details not for feature.

Rosen Trevithick on 24.05.2018 10:08
Rosen Trevithick

The link is for a third-party editor. If your book is self-edited, it is unlikely to be featured.

garygibsonsf on 19.06.2018 03:52

Hi Rosen. I think you can make occasional exceptions. I submitted a short story collection to your site, but I am also an editor as well as a professional author with nearly a dozen traditionally published books. The stories in my book were either edited by qualified magazine editors or have been through an intensive workshop and feedback process. I could have included a link back to myself in the editor box, but I didn’t want to look like I was taking the mickey. It might be worth including an extra option for those with an actual publishing history like myself.

Rosen Trevithick on 28.06.2018 11:44
Rosen Trevithick

If they are books that were previously traditionally published, you can link to the publishing house that provided the editor. If it's new work that hasn't been professionally edited, then you would need to get them profesionally edited just like any author.

You must log in to reply