This website uses cookies to monitor traffic and check for abuse. Learn more | Close
X
Get Daily Bargains in Your Inbox

Ways to Follow

Get daily bargain list

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
RSS icon

Search Site

Keywords

Book or Name

Search Features

Recent Newsletters

19/06/2018
18/06/2018
16/06/2018

Archive

Please explain editor link

Bookworm78014 on 18.05.2018 00:09

Hi, I self edited my book which I am more than academically qualified to do. I was puzzled by your editor link. I've linked my business registration up - or would you have preferred my wix page? The business registration contains personal details not for feature.

Rosen Trevithick on 24.05.2018 10:08
Rosen Trevithick

The link is for a third-party editor. If your book is self-edited, it is unlikely to be featured.

garygibsonsf on 19.06.2018 03:52

Hi Rosen. I think you can make occasional exceptions. I submitted a short story collection to your site, but I am also an editor as well as a professional author with nearly a dozen traditionally published books. The stories in my book were either edited by qualified magazine editors or have been through an intensive workshop and feedback process. I could have included a link back to myself in the editor box, but I didn’t want to look like I was taking the mickey. It might be worth including an extra option for those with an actual publishing history like myself.

You must log in to reply