This website uses cookies to monitor traffic and check for abuse. Learn more | Close
X
Get Daily Bargains in Your Inbox

Ways to Follow

Get daily bargain list

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
RSS icon

Search Site

Keywords

Book or Name

Search Features

Recent Newsletters

24/06/2019
19/06/2019
18/06/2019

Archive

Archived Thread

Review copies not appearing

Jan Hurst-Nicholson on 10.09.2016 20:52
Jan Hurst-Nicholson

I've submitted 'Mystery at Ocean Drive' (teen action adventure) for reviewing, but it doesn't show up. "Mystery" in the title was flagged. Would this be the reason?

I've also submitted 'Leon Chameleon PI and the case of the missing canary eggs', but that also hasn't shown up. Is there a waiting period before the books appear in the review section?

Thanks

Jan

Rosen Trevithick on 12.09.2016 20:26
Rosen Trevithick

They haven't been moderated yet, 'tis all.

Usually I get to them pretty fast, but I've been snowed under with the server upgrades.

'Mystery' isn't a problem for you, as I can see it's a legitimate part of your title.

Rosen

Rosen Trevithick on 13.09.2016 12:07
Rosen Trevithick

I've just noticed that 'Mystery at Ocean Drive' does have disallowed genre info in its title: ('teen action adventure)'. Please edit.

Jan Hurst-Nicholson on 13.09.2016 14:09
Jan Hurst-Nicholson

Thanks. I've edited the title. I left the genre in so that readers wouldn't waste their time clicking on it if they didn't want to read teen fiction.

Leon says thanks for including him in your newsletter under 'review copies up for grabs' :)

Rosen Trevithick on 13.09.2016 23:10
Rosen Trevithick

The review copies section is one of the only areas of the newsletter where the genre fields aren't displayed next to the title, but the same title is used everywhere, so best avoid including the genre. Potential reviewers can see the genre if they follow the newsletter links.

Thank you for editing your title.

You can't comment on an archived thread